Rates & Policies
Mon - Thurs
$225 / night
Fri - Sun
$275 / night
Taxes & Booking Engine service fee not included.
2 nights minimum stay
A $30 fee is charged for dogs.
Full payment is expected at the time of the reservation. If cancelled up to 30 days prior to your stay, you will receive a 90% refund. No refunds after 30 days. Trip insurance policies can be obtained at https://www.squaremouth.com.
You must be 21 years old or have a parent or guardian present to rent the cabin. No exceptions!!!
Smoking is not allowed in the cabin. You can smoke outside. Please be safe and respectful of the property, and do not litter the area with cigarette butts.
No hunting, trapping, fireworks or parties (Any unregistered guests or more than maximum allowable guests). Local authorities will be contacted, your stay terminated, rental fee forfeited and damages applied.
Bugs and critters are a normal part of woodland life. Although professionally exterminated, you may notice some from time to time.
Pets - Dogs Only
There is a $30 dog fee, Dogs must be well behaved. Grounds must be cleaned up after your dogs. Guests are responsible for any damages caused by their dogs. Dogs should be crated or taken with guests if guests leave the property. We advise leashing dogs if taken outside as sights, sounds and smells of the woods can be enticing. We are not responsible if you lose your dog or the dog is injured. State parks are dog friendly but federal nature preserves such as Conkle’s hollow and rock bridge are not!
Hot tubs is thoroughly cleaned prior to your arrival and maintained during your stay for your safety. All guests must adhere to the following hot tub rules.
- Use at your own risk
- If pregnant, elderly or suffer from heart disease, diabetes, or high/low blood pressure consult with your physician prior to use
- Do not use under the influence of alcohol, tranquillizers or other drugs
- Do not use if temperature exceeds 104 degrees F
- Do not use alone or remain in longer than 15 minutes without leaving water to cool down.
- Do not leave children unattended in hot tub
- Shower and clean off all oils and lotions before using hot tub
- It is recommended to take a cool shower after use to return to normal body temperature
Spa Towels are not provided. Spa chemicals will be checked every 3 days. Clean towels will be delivered and soiled towels will be removed.
When servicing the hot tub, the temperature may not be upto full temperature at the time of check in and may require several hours to heat.
Fire pit and wood fire permitted only in designated fire ring. Never leave the fire unattended and always extinguish thoroughly when finished. Wood must fit completely within fire ring. Gathering firewood on the property is prohibited. There are many local venders selling firewood. Please do not damage our trees.
Cell Phone Reception
There is no wifi or cell phone reception at the cabin. Reception is available by driving toward cedar falls 1 mile by serenity cabins driveway entrance.
A local landline has been installed for local calls and 911 emergency calls.
Roads in the area are well maintained. The driveway, although steep, is easily driven if you drive slowly to allow your tires to have traction. We will do our best to clear the driveway asap. Four wheel drive is advisable especially in the winter. No refunds due to inclement weather or your car getting stuck.
- Bottled water (well water is safe, but you may prefer bottled water)
- Food including seasonings
- Personal care items
- Prepaid phone cards for long distance
- Flashlight / camera / binoculars
- DVD movies
- Cards and games
- Insect repellants
- Specialty cooking pans
- Leave the key on the key fob on the kitchen counter. Spare key in the lock box
- Secure all doors and windows
- All trash in respective containers
- Used towels and linens should be left on floor
- Load and run dishwasher
- Grounds and cabin are to be left neat and orderly
- You are responsible for all damages, lost or stolen items and charges to the cabin. A cleaning fee will be charged for damages from guests, dogs or excessive cleaning resulting from your stay
There is a $100.00 fee for unlocking cabin due to forgetting your key. If the keys are not returned after your stay a $500.00 rekeying fee will be applied.
We are not responsible for power outages, equipment failures or other acts of God. We are not responsible for food loss during power outages (ice and coolers can be purchased at Walmart or Kroger’s in Logan or at Grandma Faye’s just south of old man’s cave). We will service and restore these amenities as quickly as possible, but we will not make any rental concessions for the time without an item such as satellite tv, electricity or other issues beyond our control.
If you are not satisfied with the cabin when you arrive please call immediately (740-409-5401). We will try to accommodate you and any reasonable request. No money will be refunded if you stay your entire stay and then request money to be refunded.
The LLC or its agent are not responsible for any accidents, personal valuables or any occurrence of bodily injury for you or any of your guests or dogs while staying at the silver fox cabin.
Note: Rates & Policies are subject to change without notice